Thank you for your interest in employment with Lincoln County School District, located on the beautiful central Oregon coast!
Lincoln County Attendance Officer
Full-time at 8 hours per day (190 day work calendar)
Applications accepted until 9/30/15 at 11:59 p.m.
See details and apply
Search Open Positions using Recruit & Hire
Please Note: Applications are now being accepted online only using the Recruit & Hire system.
Coach Applicants Only: While our preferred method to receive applications is online through Recruit & Hire, we do accept paper Coach Applications which can be printed, filled out, and mailed to: Human Resources, Lincoln County School District, P.O. Box 1110 Newport, OR 97365.
The following steps will guide you through the Recruit & Hire process.
1. Click on the "Search Open Positions" link above.
2. Click on the title of the position for which you wish to apply. This will take you to the details of the job posting.
3. If you meet the minimum qualifications for the posting, click on the Apply for this Position button.
4. If you have an existing Recruit and Hire account, login using your existing username and password under I already have a Recruit & Hire account with Lincoln County SD.
- If you already have an existing EdZapp account, you may login under I want to transfer my account from another Recruit & Hire District or from EdZapp with the email and password information you have previously established.
- If you do not have an existing Recruit and Hire or EdZapp account or would like to create a new account, you should enter your information under I am a new applicant and follow the instructions.
5. Once you have logged in, fill out all of the appropriate sections of the application by following the prompts.
Lincoln County School District contracts with Mid-Columbia Bus Company for its transportation services. Mid-Columbia handles its own hiring and does not take applications online. Go to http://www.midcobus.com/ for a list of job openings and information on how to apply.
Lincoln County School District contracts with Sodexo for its custodial services. Sodexo handles its own hiring and does not take applications online. Click on link below for a list of job openings and information on how to apply:
Pre-Employment Drug Testing Policy:
All offers of employment made by Lincoln County School District are contingent upon applicant's successful passage of a district-required pre-employment drug screening test.(LCSD Policy GBED).
The district shall promote nondiscrimination and an environment free of harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation1, national origin, martial status, age or disability, because of the race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age or disability of any other persons with whom the individual associates.