Read Across America ~ March 2nd- 6th
Spirit Week Dress-up days all week*
Monday “On Beyond Zebra” day—wear black and white
Tuesday “Diffendoofer” day—wear backwards and inside out clothing
Wednesday “Thing 1 and Thing 2” day—find a friend and dress up as twins
Thursday “The Foot Book” and “Cat in the Hat” day—wear crazy socks and hats
Friday Literary Character Day—dress up as your favorite character from any book
Also—Dr. Seuss book quote contest, door decorating contest, guest readers, and DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) Time
* All costumes must be school-appropriate
Click below to access educational games & websites for your children!
Find Oceanlake Elementary & the Lincoln County School District on Facebook!
Oceanlake Golden Awards
- Golden Book: Ms.Parker 1st
- Golden Recorder: Ms. McShane 4th
- Golden Shoe: Ms. Bostwick 2nd
- Golden Flag: Mr. Tolan 6th
- Golden Tray: Mr. Pacheco 3rd
- Golden Mouse:Ms. Stoll's SLC Class
- Golden Dustpan: Ms. Hunt's 1st Grade and Ms.Bostwick's 2nd Grade
- $0.25 per bag
- 2 bag limit
- Students purchase popcorn on Friday morning
- Popcorn delivered during lunch!
NO SCHOOL DAYS coming up...
- March 23rd-27th Spring Break
- April 16th and April 17th
- May 22nd and May 25th
Parents please plan ahead.
Early Release Wednesdays: Oceanlake Elementary will follow an Early Release Wednesday schedule to allow time for regular teacher professional development. Please see Bell Schedule for complete details.
Click on the Otter for the current issue of Otter Pride Newsletter!
Click on the link below to read and enjoy books online and other fun activities with your children.
Want to see photos of Oceanlake's recent transformation? Click below!
Oceanlake Elementary (K-6)
- Principal: Rilke Klingsporn
- Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.
2420 NE 22nd Street
Lincoln City, OR 97367