About Waldport High School
Principal: Diana MacKenzie
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
P.O. Box 370
3000 Crestline Drive
Waldport, OR 97394
- Grades: 9-12
- Year Built: 2013
- School Colors: Green, White,
- Number of Students: 209 (as of 12-8-11)
- American Indian/Alaskan Native: 19
- Asian/Pacific Islander: 2
- Black: 1
- Hispanic: 11
- Multi-Racial: 6
- White: 170
- Female: 85
- Male: 124
- Economically Disadvantaged: 69%
(based on free/reduced meal participation)
- School Report Cards
The Oregon Department of Education produces yearly report cards for schools and districts. These reports were mandated by the 1999 state legislature and provide educators with an opportunity to communicate directly with parents and community members about how local schools are performing.
In 2013, the Oregon Department of Education released a newly redesigned school and district Report Card. This new Report Card is the product of a year of review and revisions, led by an external Report Card Steering Committee and informed by feedback from thousands of stakeholders around the state.
The goals of the redesign were to:
- More accurately reflect student learning and growth;
- Incorporate key measures of college and career readiness;
- Align the report card with district’s achievement compacts; and
- Make the Report Cards more user friendly and accessible.
For more information on the 2013-14 school and district report cards please visit:
The most current reports for Waldport High School (2013-14) are available and may be viewed in your choice of English or Español version or online, for current and past years, on the Oregon Department of Education website at ww.ode.state.or.us.